WORK 4 A LIVING
Work For A Living (W4AL) is a 12 day job readiness course. The aims of this intensive course are to invest in people by sharing the job and entrepreneurial skills they need to support themselves and their families.
In the two weeks, this highly practical course covers topics such as:
- How to find a job effectively
- How to keep a job once you have found it
- Employee loyalty
- Moral character
- Excellence in the workplace
- Professional conduct
- Empathy for the employer and their needs
- Making yourself invaluable to a business
- How to communicate effectively
- How to get yourself promoted in the workplace
- Financial literacy
Our mindset is that empowerment is not simply “getting people out of poverty”, instead lasting empowerment is giving people a HOPE and a FUTURE, through enabling them to understand that they can have real control of their approach to life, attitude to work and use of the resources that they already have been given.
For information regarding the course contact: email@example.com